Monday 1 October 2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge - School Spirit

Hello everyone!
I'm pretty far behind in the Fall Into Autumn Challenge because of university so it's time I caught up, they'll be a few posts over the next few days from me :P

So the theme for this post was School Spirit. I really struggled with this one as schools in the UK aren't like the ones in America. We don't really have huge turn outs at football games or pride in our schools even. So obviously my only choice was to do something based around my university. My universitys official colours are white and red, our mascot is a kind of tiger/dragon thing that I didn't really want to attempt on my nails. So here's what I came up with...
I decided to do white and red nails to honour my schools colours and I added some blue in there too, as one of the buildings I have lectures in is a beautiful shade of blue that I love.
For these nails I used two coats of Barry M White for the base on all of my nails. I then added one thick coat of Barry M Jewel Britannia, which has become my new favorite glitter polish :P I then topped this off with two thin coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu! to create a nice subtle finish :)
I know these aren't the most original nails for the theme but I was really struggling! :p Plus I think that this is still a cute way to wear glitter without it being too in your face. I'm really looking forward to wearing more autumn colours in the coming months as you'll see in a few of the challenge posts I have lined up for you all :)

Thanks for reading :)






2 comments:

  1. Maybe not the most original, but certainly this manicure is really cute! These glitters are something!
    =D
    Rock ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...