Friday 20 July 2012

Motel Rocks

Hello everyone!
Just a quick post from me to tell you about something new on my blog. I've been an avid fan of Motel Rocks for a while now. They have some of the most amazing clothes ever! I seriously would reccomend them to anyone, if you haven't already then go check out their website! :)
Anyway, I'm part of their street team and this means I can share with you an awesome discount code for 20% off your order from Motel! To get the 20% discount just enter "charlottelxo7" when you checkout. 
This is such an awesome deal and I'm so excited to be able to share it with you guys :)

I'll leave you with a few of my favourite pieces from their website
 
 

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...