Tuesday 17 July 2012

Summer Fun Challenge - Summer Stylin'

Hello everyone :)
Sorry about the lack of posts in the last few days, I've had a pretty rough weekend and didn;t really feel up to posting. You'll probably be able to tell when you see the nails I've done for this post. This is the second to last post in the Summer Fun Challenge. The theme was Summer Stylin' and I was drawing a complete blank, I didn;t feel inspired by anything I was thinking of so I left for a few days. However it didn't get better...
I decided that I would base my nails on what I thought of when I think of summer clothes. One of my earliest memories is of a lady I saw on Holiday once. We went to a party type thing at night time and she was really dressed up in a beautiful blue dress that was covered in glitter. it was beautiful and that dress always come to mind when summer time rolls around. So I based my nails on that dress :)
For these nails I used my two most recently purchased polishes. The base on all nails is three coats of China Glaze Ride The Waves; which I have fallen in love with! It applied beautifully and I can;t wait to use this for some more jelly sandwich nails soon! :) I then layered one thick coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust on the top.
I really love how pretty and sprakly these nails are. I wish I could have come up with something more interesting for you all to read, I have something great lined up for the last Summer Fun post though, so keep an eye out for that tomorrow!

Thanks for reading :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...