Monday, 9 July 2012

Summer Fun Challenge - The Big Blue

Hello everyone :)
I have some more nail art for you today for the Summer Fun Challenge, based on The Big Blue! As soon as I saw this theme I  had an idea for what I wanted to do and thankfully it turned out exactly as I wanted it to, so here it is...
Oh Hey, it's an octopus! With a smiley face!! ;)  Isn't he awesome? I was originally going to do a variety of sea creatures but I've always been a big fan of octopi so I thought this would be a good chance to use an octopus in my nail art :)
I used two coats of Jesse's Girl Girls Night Out for the base of all of my nails. I then used acrylic paints to create the octopus and his tentacles. I then dabbed on one coat of Wet N Wild Hallucinate for the sparkles in the background :)
I love these nails so much! I am never taking them off! Okay, maybe that's a lie but still.. they're just so cute! I've had a few people comment on them already, which makes me happy :) What do you guys think?

Have you done any nail art based on sea creatures? Let me know in the comments :)
Thanks for reading,




10 comments:

  1. oh i LOVE him !!! awesome, and I like that you did him in blue, bless his little suckers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, again! Your lil octopus is so cute, and I love how you did the ocean. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so pleased with how it all turned out :)

      Delete
  3. Hey there! Just wanted to let you know I featured this nail art design on my Top Summer Ideas & Inspiration list on my blog “The Sparkle Queen” with my followers! I hope you check it out! I am constantly updating this list as well (and starting lists for future posts!), so if you create any designs you would like featured on this post, or more in the future, make sure to send me the links! Have a fantastic day! <3 The Sparkle Queen @ http://sparklysharpandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    PS: I also have an image ESPECIALLY for people who have been featured to share! Grab it from my “Featuring and Sharing” Page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much :) I'm following you now!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...