Thursday 5 April 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge

Hello everyone :)
Today I have a new challenge post for you all! I've joined a lovely group of ladies to take part in the "April Showers Bring May Flowers" Challenge. The challenge was created by Hannah over at Polished Prisms. Here's the graphic so you can see what challenges will be coming up...

So the first challenge is spring pastels! Now when I started thinking about this I picked out all my pastel coloured polishes and picked the ones I liked the most together and they reminded me of these...

Yes, mini eggs! So I decided to paint my nails with these colours and make them look like mini eggs :p Here's what my nails turned out like..
I used the following colours for the bases:
Thumb: Hot Looks Lemon Soda
Forefinger: OPI Mermaids Tears
Middle finger: OPI What's With The Cattitude?
Ring finger: OPI Pink Friday
Little finger: OPI Rumples Wiggin'


I also painted little brown dots on my nails to make them resemble mini eggs, I think I could have done a few more to be honest :P I used Sally Hansen Iced Coffee for the dots with a dotting tool. I then covered all my nails with a matte top coat :)

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this challenge :) I'll create a tab at the top of my blog with the challenge list and a list of participants so you can keep track without me having to post it on every challenge post :)
Thanks for reading :)
Charlotte xxx

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Makes me want some Cadbury eggs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is subtle but great! I love the matte finish. This challenge is fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...