Thursday 2 August 2012

Birthday Nails Part 2

Hello everyone :)
Just a quick update post today for my birthday nails, I added something to my pink and sparkly nails I posted yesterday. If it's possible I think I've fallen in love with them even more! :P Here's what I added...
I added two coats of Revlon Lunar to create the cloud shapes and then topped off with one thick coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust to add even more sparkle to these nails :)

I really do love these. I thought of adding one of my Hello Kitty water decals on my ring finger as an accent but thought it might look too cluttered. I'll probably add one tomorrow before I do a polish change, so keep an eye out for that :)

Let me know what you think of these nails compared to yesterdays in the comments.

Thanks for reading :)

8 comments:

  1. I love pink and black together, they're the perfect combination of edgy and ultra girlie. This looks amazing. And happy birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same! I absolutely love them :) Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely combination :) I love the contrast of pink & black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love pink and black together, one of my favorite combo's :)

      Delete
  3. Fairy dust is such a wonder polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have a very steady hand! Beautiful.

    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks that way on my left hand, my right hand is another story :P Thanks :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...