Tuesday 21 February 2012

OPI Don't Mess With OPI & Essie Shine Of The Times

Hello everyone :)
I have a new mani to show you all today, after browsing some nail blogs I came across some pretty pictures of Essie Shine Of The Times used over different colours. I thought I'd try it over one of my untried polishes so here's what I came up with...
I used two coats of OPI Don't Mess With OPI and then layered one thick coat of Essie Shine Of The Times over the top. I love Shine Of The Times at the minute, my boyfriend bought me my bottle as a gift and I love it so much :P I never even thought to use it over a green polish but I really love how this turned out.
I have no idea why but these colours together remind me of dinosaurs, like they're skin and the texture :P Does anyone else think this or is it just me? :P I really like it though. Again, I've had several people comment on this mani and ask me what I've used etc.. I really love being able to tell people what I've used and even recommend certain blogs to look at colours and nail art on :)

Here's a picture in sunlight so you can see the beautiful green base colour and all the colours of the flakies. Isn't it beautiful? I'm so in love with this combination :)
Hopefully my corset mani nails will be up tomorrow, I'm getting behind! :(
Thanks for reading :)
Charlotte xxx

2 comments:

  1. That's really pretty! Usually you see it over much darker colors, but I really like this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...