It's time for Five Friday Favorites, I've been looking forward to this all week. I've been on pinterest browsing many nail art photo's in awe at what some of the ladies on there are capable of, it's amazing :)
So here's another five of my favorite looks this week...
1. This super cute funky coloured french tip mani is beautiful, really need to try something like this out soon - Chloe's Nails
2. This beautiful french mani is brightened up by the sparkly tips :) - http://www.gemsinabottle.net/
3. My son is obsessed with Finding Nemo at the moment so I was looking for ways to incorporate the characters on my nails. This looks like what I'm going to attempt :P - http://wackylaki.blogspot.com/
4. I love how this mani uses simple colours and an intricate design, it really works well together and catches the eye - http://rainbowcreativity.blogspot.com/
5. I love lace nails and although I am not very good at them I will try this :P - http://attackedastorianails.blogspot.com/
make sure to check out these amazing blogs and nails, they're amazing !!
Thanks for reading,