Wednesday 30 November 2011

Secret Santa :)

Hello all :)
Just an update post really about the Secret Santa we've been doing over at the Polish-aholics Anonymous group on facebook. I sent out my parcel last week to the lovely Joy Cozart - http://okaynowjoy.blogspot.com/ (You can see her post on all the goodies I sent her over on her blog) I also received my parcel yesterday from Emma Hoop...
When I opened the box and saw all of these goodies I honestly couldn't contain myself. I had to literally make myself take photo's before tearing into everything :P She also included a beautiful hand written note explaining all the polishes which I thought was lovely :)
There was a $15 dollar limit and I am honestly amazed at the stuff you can get for that price in America as $15 dollars is roughly £9/10 in the UK and polish is a lot more expensive over here. I loved everything. I got Milani Gems, Milani Hi-Tech, China Glaze Skyscraper (Which was a huge lemming of mine) and a white glitter snowman :) She also threw in a Hello Kitty Xmas tree bauble which I am in love with :P I also got a cute stocking and a lovely pink nail file.
I absolutely loved taking part in this years Secret Santa and will definitely be doing it again next year :)

Charlotte xx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...