Tuesday 22 November 2011

Matte & Sparkly :)

Hello again everyone :)
I'm really getting into this blog now, I love planning exactly what I'm going to post for you all :) Also, good news I'll have my new camera tomorrow so expect new and better photo's soon ! Anyway here's my most recent mani..
This is 2 coats of Barry M Black as the base with 2 coats of OPI Rainbow connection layered on top. I absolutely love this combination. Just looking at me makes me so happy, it's elegant but sparkly and I usually wear it with 17 Matte top coat as I just love what matte polish does to glitter :)
Here's a closer picture so you can see the sheer gorgeousness of this mani. Rainbow connection is definitely one of my favourite glitter polishes, the colours are all beautiful and mix of different sized glitters adds a lot of depth in my opinion. It also reminds me of confetti :D
I hope you enjoyed this mani, let me know what you think in the comments below. Also if anyone can recommend a decent black polish with good coverage ect.. let me know in the comments as I'm looking for a new one :)
Charlotte xo

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The combination of the matte and sparkles is so fun! Nice work =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...