Friday 9 November 2012

Born Pretty Store Review Part 2

Hello everyone,
Today I have part 2 of my Born Pretty Store review for you all. Again I was supplied with the polish in this post for my honest review.


Onto the pictures...

 For these nails I used three coats of OPI Play The Peonies as the base colour, as the polish I'm reviewing is very sheer. I'd defintly class it as a glow in the dark topcoat. it's also tinted pink so gave the base colour more warmth which I really like. It also dried to a semi-matte finish which I loved! You can add a topcoat to create a glossier look if you'd prefer :)
This polish again, has a number rather than a name. It would make life so much easier if it had a proper name but oh well :P I used three coats of this polish over Play The Peonies to create a nice pink colour. The polish applied really well and is a nice consistency to work with, the smell is rather weird though :P I then held my nails up to a light for about 30 seconds to "charge" the polish...
 This is the best picture I could could get of the polish glowing but it was much brighter in real life. I really love glow in the dark polishes and this one is no exception. There are many on the market so you can always find something that takes your fancy :)

Also remember you can use the code "CLL91" to get 10% off your order at Born Pretty Store


Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...