Saturday 6 October 2012

Hello Kitty Got Dat Thang & Barry M Diamond Glitter

Hello everyone!
Today I have a post with two newly released polishes for you! I have one of the new Hello Kitty polishes, named Got That Thang. These polishes are available from Superdrug stores and online for £4.99, the bottles are also in the shape of Hello kitty so they're super cute! The other polish I have to show you today is a new Barry M called Diamond Glitter, it's so sparkly and beautiul! Barry M are available from Boots and Superdrug and also online for £2.99 each.
Here's a bottle shot for you!
The Hello kitty bottle is just so cute! Plus I love pink so it was the first one I had to pick up, however, I think that £4.99 is quite expensive for a drug store brand polish that's mainly aimed at little kids. The Barry M is beautiful as you can see from the bottle shot, it's super sparkly and well worth it's price tag.
I used two coats of Hello Kitty Got Dat Thang for the base on all of my nails, I could have gotten away with one coat if I was careful but my tips had a few bald patches that another coat neatened up nicely.  I then added one coat of Barry M Diamond Glitter over the top, I think this glitter is just beautiful. It applied lovely and I had no problem with getting the glitter to distribute evenly.
The only problem I had with the Hello Kitty polishes was that the brsh had some splayed out bristles, they were easy eough to just cut off but I feel that for £4.99 the brush should have been better quality. Overall, I really enjoyed using these two polishes and I think that they're both beautiful polishes :)

What do you think to my new nail shape? and the two new polishes? let me know in the comments :)
Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...