Thursday 17 October 2013

Elegant Touch Polished Nude Review

Hello everyone!
It's been a long time since I posted anything on the blog but just recently I decided I should spend time getting back into blogging! 
So for my return I'm going to review a product that I recently received.
The product in question is Elegant Touchs Polished range of nails in nude 319. 
The packaging is simple and allows you to view the shade and length of the nails before purchasing.
Upon opening the box, you see all of the things that Elegant Touch include.
Within each box you get 24 nails in varying sizes, a mini nail file, the adhesive tabs and an instruction leaflet. The instructions are very easy to follow and the whole application process, from choosing the nails to finish took me around 15 minutes.
The good points about these nails are that they have uv technology so the nails don't scratch or chip and they're very shiny and pretty. The nails claim to last for 7 days, so I'll write a separate post in a week to let you all know how they hold up.
Overall, I'm very impressed with this product and will use these nails again in the future. They have a wide range of products and with how quick and easy the application process is I can't find one thing wrong with this product.

Have you tried any of the Elegant Touch range if nails? If so leave me a comment :)

Charlotte <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...