Monday 12 March 2012

Week 11 St. Patrick's Day Nails

Hello everyone :)
Here's this weeks 52 week challenge post! This weeks challenge was to create St. Patrick s Day nails. As soon as I saw this was coming I started looking for ideas on google. Obviously I knew green would involved somewhere :P I finally decided that I wanted to play around with different textures with these nails and use four leaf clovers in the design. So here's what I came up with...
I used 2 coats of OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede for the base on all nails. I then used different sized dotting tools to create the four leaf clovers using Milani Hi-Tech.
I love the different finishes of these polishes together, I think it makes me clovers look they're on grass :P I'm really pleased with how these turned out actually, I think I might be getting the hang of doing dots now! :D
Let me know what you think of this weeks attempt in the comments :)
Thanks for reading :)
Charlotte xxx

3 comments:

  1. Did you use a matte top coat too? I like how your clovers turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't top coat it at all. It came straight off after the photo's anyway :P Thank you! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...